- There are different types of abortions.
- The type of abortion performed is determined by the gestational age of your pregnancy (how far along you are).
- There are medical/chemical and surgical abortions.
- One in four pregnancies naturally end in miscarriage so you may not need an abortion.
- An ultrasound exam can answer these questions for you, which we provide free of charge.
- Based on ultrasound results, you will receive medical information relevant to you.
- Undiagnosed Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) can increase risks for complications with an abortion.
- Before having an abortion, you should be tested for STD's, which we provide at no charge.
Make an Appointment
Monday - Thursday 10a-5p
To request an appointment
you can call (731) 588-0305
or submit the form below.
Your appointment will be confirmed when you receive a call or text message* from Oasis Medical.
*Standard data messaging rates may apply.