Get The Information You Need Before An Abortion
- A pre-abortion assessment will educate you on the different types of abortions, medical/chemical, and surgical.
- We provide lab-quality pregnancy tests that are 99% accurate.
- If you receive a positive pregnancy test result, we’ll schedule you for an ultrasound. Most ultrasounds can be scheduled on the same day as the initial appointment.
- Based on ultrasound results, you will receive medical information that empowers you. You are the only one that can determine what is right for you.
- We offer STI testing. Undiagnosed Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) can increase the risk of complications with a surgical abortion.
Our services are free of charge and confidential, as allowable by TN state law. No insurance is needed. No billing.